Manofsteel 28th Dec2014
Anyone eaten at these places before?
There were lots of hits and a few misses, but we sure did enjoy eating our way through Hong Kong this year. Tease those tastebuds with our yummiest restaurant reviews of 2014.
1) Wan Chai’s The Spice House – Authentic Thai food at (almost) authentic prices
2) Mrs Pound proves she’s not just a striking face among Hong Kong’s new craze for concepts
3) A huge mouthful of Canadian awesomeness at North Point’s ‘Big Bite’
4) Mixed Fortunes: the highs and lows of ‘Sushi To’ by Harlan Goldstein
5) Spanish mainstay FoFo by el Willy reopens with safe but well-received tweaks
6) Ba Yi serves inauthentic but tasty food from Xinjiang, the northwest of China
7) Review: Caribbean newbie Rummin’ Tings likely to live up to the legacy of Fatty Crab
8) Kam’s Roast Goose: A new beginning for the fractured Yung Kee story
9) Duck Off: Half portion Peking Duck now a thing at M&C and Empire City
10) Foodtrip Bedana’s Restaurant gives Filipino food a good name in Hong Kong